October 25, 2010

How to tempt a fat girl….

I was sitting at my desk today with my stomach full of mini-burgers, onion straws, French fries and chocolate volcano cake feeling very (over) full and not at all thinking of food when my co-worker walked by with a bag full of candy. Friday is my companies annual Halloween celebration and on that day each department selects a theme and dresses up. In the morning everyone goes around to trick-or-treat at the other various departments and views their costumes and decorations. This year the company decided to provide the candy for each department several days in advance. Jerks!

Damn it, all that candy is going to sit in our communal supply cabinet all week. Each bag of candy is sealed and all afternoon I have tried to think of the best way to break into the bags and grab a few boxes of Dots. I don’t know why I am obsessed with the Dots when there is Peanut Butter Cups and all kinds of chocolate in the bags. But, I really really want the Dots.

I wonder if I could bring in a razor blade and slice open the end of the bag and then bring a lighter to seal it back up. This wouldn’t end badly…right?

3 comments:

zlionsfan said...

crazy thought here - you could go to one of the eleventy billion stores that have (or will have) Halloween candy on sale now and buy DOTS for yourself without risking anything that might happen when you take a sharp object and fire to work.

Abra said...

I can bring you some dots if you want :)

You can get the big box at the dollar store - for exactly $1 plus tax :)

ems said...

Now, don't get me wrong. I love me some DOTS. They are, in fact, my most favoritest candy treat ever. But this time of year? Screw the regular DOTS, man!! Go find some Bat DOTS. Or Candy Corn DOTS. Tell those regular DOTS to suck it. No stealing and/or fire, and yummy better candy for your tummy. Seasonal Candy FTW!

Tell you what, we can go hunting tomorrow...

RSS Subscribe