October 14, 2008

Roommate Update!

This should be short and sweet as I don’t have much to say. I think it is better when there is not much to say because that usually indicates that things are going smoothly. She really doesn’t do anything that bothers me. JoAnne currently works 11am to 4pm and usually comes home and watches TV. She cleans up after herself and she likes the kitties well enough. She is starting a second job tonight and will be working a couple evenings and one weekend day at JC Penny in the jewelry section. So I will have more private time at home. She paid me the first months rent without a hassle and I am not expecting any future problems from her. She even likes the house to be the same temperature as me. Cold. All of my co-works made fun of me last winter for having my heat set at 66 degrees. But JoAnne is just fine with my temperature selection. I think I found the right roommate. However, I don’t want to brag too soon.

No comments:

RSS Subscribe