February 18, 2010

Why I am Happy Today

Hi little blog, I have missed you.  I have been bitten with a bit of apathy and writers block for the last several weeks and I feel like I am coming out of it today.  I thought I would tell you some of the things that are making me happy.  BTW...these are in no particular order.
1.  No roommate when I arrived home.  Woot...some much needed alone time.
2.  I made a delicious dinner tonight and everything was cooked properly.  Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage on a bun with grilled onions and peppers...very delightful! 
3.  I had a fun and silly debate with a friend today.  I feel that has been lacking in my life lately, look for more of this behavior in the future.  BTW...I do think you need to wear a helmet when rollerblading.
4.  I got another achievement on Oblivion tonight and I feel like I am making some good progression in the game.  What is Oblivion you say...it is a RPG game for my new to me XBox 360.
5.  While I was eating my packed lunch, I finished reading "The Man in the High Castle".
6.  Cute kitty Sparks is cuddling with me on the couch.
7.  I can see the end of winter.  I know it must be it's last leg.
8.  I am enjoying some exciting events in the Winter Olympics.    Shaun White flies so high!
9. I have recently discovered some new to me bands that have been dominating my IPod play.  So Cow has a nice rough sound and Cold War Kids give me much to think about.
10.  Of course I cannot forget Waffles and Rock Band!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that making a grateful list helps!!! LIttle things can make you happy!

AL

Moore said...

Oh, I so might do one of these lists too....even though I haven't had blog writer's block. It might not be as long, though, since I haven't had the honor and pleasure of playing Rock Band. Soon, though.

ems said...

We are never going to go rollerblading if you're going to wear a helmet. I'll let you and z rollerblade together.

PS. Did you hear about the new acquisition? Waffle Club is about to get so much more fun...

RSS Subscribe