August 24, 2011

Coke Zero...Diet Coke...Cherry Zero

I miss you and I think about you all the time.  I sit at work with my head on my hand dreaming of your fizzy wonderful taste.

Seriously, this is what I do.  I think about it all the time.  I gave up pop about three weeks ago and I would have thought that the cravings would have been gone by now.  Not so.  How could the addiction be so strong.  I haven't caved but this is one of the hardest things in my life right now.  I wish the thoughts would go away. 

Jeez...if this is how I feel about pop I cannot imagine kicking cocaine. I am glad I never started that bad habit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Eventually you will not like this anymore. I did that with pepsi. Gave if up cold turkey because I drank 3 every morning before I got to work. Eventually I didn’t like it anymore. Wish I felt this way about water. See you soon.

LL

RSS Subscribe