June 21, 2008

Smart Pet



I think that I have the smartest cat there is, Mickey did an incredible thing on Thursday night! I was preparing to do laundry and I set the full towel basket in front of the bedroom door. The door was ajar by about three inches. Mickey comes out of the closed and sees that the door is almost closed and he panics. He hates to be locked away from any part of the houses, even though he spends 90% of his time in my room napping on my bed. He goes behind the basket from the left and tries to get out. He is unable pull the door open any further as the basket is in his way. He tries this for about a minute. Now this shows his superior problem solving skills. He walks around the basket and behind the ironing board to find a clear path to the exit. I was amazed that he tried to find an alternate exit. On second thought I could be biased as I have had Mickey for 15 years.


No comments:

RSS Subscribe