June 27, 2008

IPOD Mis-Adventure

Last night I decided to put my Tom Petty greatest hits CD onto my computer. It has been a long time since I have done this task and I remember it taking approximately 10 minutes to burn each CD. So last night it took about 3 hours for my computer to process this disk. I thought that this was weird, but I was doing other things so I let it go. I synced my IPOD and took it to work today. Now, I am so mad…I just tried to listen to my new music and it doesn’t work! It plays the first 2 seconds of each song and then goes to the next. UGGG…I don’t like it when things don’t work! I was all psyched to listen to it and now I am so disappointed. I find it very upsetting when my technology doesn’t work correctly. I have some things to say to those Apple people!

2 comments:

ems said...

Is it a shuffle, or is it a real iPod? Unfortunately, Apple support sort of sucks. They don't fix defective things...they want you to buy new ones. Here's hoping that it was maybe just a computer error??

Candace said...

It is an actual real IPOD 30 G. I have been so discusted with this that I haven't tried again. I am crossing my fingers that it is just a computer error.

RSS Subscribe