July 9, 2008

Dinner like a Child

I met my brother his wife and 4 of their children for dinner last night at Logan’s and I did a very un-adult thing. I was feeling tired so I decided to indulge myself for dinner and I ordered…get this…a side salad and three mini desserts in peanut buckets to eat. No one really paid attention to me when I ordered and when my salad arrived everything was fine. But you should have seen the reaction that I received from the children when they saw what my main dish consisted of. They all yelled at me at the same time, “Can I have some!”. I said NO this is my dinner and they were all looking at me like I was so mean for not sharing. Lou got them all calmed down…but I did feel a bit guilty for my indulgence.

This is the description of the dessert.

Nutter Butter® Fudgeslide
Chilled chocolate mousse, fudge & Nutter Butter® Topping with whipped cream and a crunchy peanut cookie.

Strawberry Cheesecake
Cheesecake with graham cracker crumbs & strawberry sauce, topped with whipped cream and a crunchy peanut cookie.

Chocolate Brownie
Pieces of fudge brownie, chocolate sauce, a mini scoop of vanilla ice cream and a crunchy peanut cookie.

No comments:

RSS Subscribe