October 8, 2009

Just for a Laugh

I had a silly conversation this week about fashion and we ended up talking about glasses. The conversation reminded me of the time I purchased some "fashion" glasses and I wore them everywhere thinking they looked good.

O Look...Football

The hair scared you didn't it! I wonder if I ever considered using any product? This was taken at the BGSU Saturday afternoon football game. I was in junior high and all of the students got free tickets to their first home game. See how I wore the gigantic "fashion" glasses to look COOL. I really think that the glasses accent my large nose. BTW...I look exactly like my mother in this photo. I just need a cigarette to top it off.

This photo was taken in front of the junior high school. I believe this was taken in the beginning of my seventh grade year. Seriously...it was August or September and I am wearing a sweater. I am still sporting the big '80s hair and costume jewelry. Why did I purchase those jeans. They look gigantic on me. Did I even try them on? I am embarrassed to say, but I do believe I wore those fake glasses to school.

The other girl in the photo was my best friend from 5th grade until the end of high school. We lived very close together all of those years.

This photo was taken in the front of the trailer we lived in. Do you see that all three of us are wearing glasses. I think the girl on the left has real glasses but the rest are for fun. The girl on my right was my other best friend since 7th grade. Don't you love her big white earrings and pink purse. The white and blue shirt I was wearing was one of my favorites. I think I wore it all of the time. Seriously...much needed hair product!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK…THAT HAIR IS AWESOME!!

Lou

Moore said...

The other girls look like they could be your kin folk. It is the hair, the glasses and the "fashion", that made me think that.

RSS Subscribe