April 2, 2009

IM Chat with Boy

Warning semi-adult content included. I met a boy on match.com and I have had three IM conversations with him and several emails back and forth. I should have known better than to talk to him again but I got sucked in. This is a snipped from our conversation on Monday:

Candace (11:08 PM): Do you like traveling? Where have you been?
gohoxxxxxxxx (11:12 PM): i actually haven't traveled much, just different states
Candace (11:13 PM): Where do you dream of going?
gohoxxxxxxxx (11:13 PM): amsterdam
Candace (11:14 PM): Ohhhhh.....I went there in 2000......do you dream of the pot or the girls in the windows
gohoxxxxxxxx (11:15 PM): the pot and you in the window
Candace (11:15 PM): clever answer
gohoxxxxxxxx (11:15 PM): you love it


This wasn't too bad but I redirected the conversation to something else. So tonight I think he got a little out of hand considering I have never met him or talked to him in person.



Thursday, April 2, 2009

Candace (9:24 PM): HI
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:24 PM): hey there! i love when i get e-mails from you
Candace (9:25 PM): Thank you...I like sending you emails
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:25 PM): good i'm glad
Candace (9:26 PM): So what is going on?
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:26 PM): oh not much, bored and enjoying the storm. you?
Candace (9:26 PM): The same....I am watching the movie Smart People
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:27 PM): never seen it. it'd be better if we were enjoying the storm together
Candace (9:27 PM): I do like storm when I am inside
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:31 PM): especially if i'm hanging out in my pjs
Candace (9:31 PM): I do like to be in my PJ's when I am at home...it is the most comfortable
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:32 PM): we are a good match then. i'm sure yours are cuter than mine though lol
Candace (9:33 PM): Sometimes...but I usually go for comfort...no little butterflies
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:33 PM): comfort is always good. i'm a cotton fan on women
Candace (9:34 PM): Good...because cotton is the best material...but no pink
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:34 PM): good i don't like pink. i like cotton everything on a woman, especially underneath
Candace (9:35 PM): ok...i am not going there
gohoxxxxxxxx (9:35 PM): haha aww just trying to have a little fun joking around
Candace (9:37 PM): Ok...I am now changing the topic....what is your favorite food?


He never came back after this comment. I guess since I wouldn't bite to the dirty talk he was going to find someone else. Why Why Why...this is what I get for talking to strangers online.

I hope you are amused!

No comments:

RSS Subscribe