July 6, 2009

Nutrition

This is my weekly nutrition update.

Monday 06/29
2228 Calories

Tuesday 06/30
2206

Wednesday 07/01/09
2791
A midnight snack of a peanut butter sandwich and a pudding took me way over the edge. I guess there was chips and ice cream too.

Thursday
2500
Ate a half order of Nachos at a Mexican restaurant. I estimated 1400 calories but I really just don't know. The rest of the day was good.

Friday-Sunday
There is no more journal and it wasn't pretty. I guess the stress of having my relatives at my house and the holiday goodies got to me. I think there was pizza delivered to my house on Sunday night. I received a coupon from Papa Johns for a free large two topping pizza. I guess they were worried about me because it had been so long since I had ordered a pizza. I let them know I was OK. So I finished off the remaining three pieces for dinner on Monday night, but i was much more in control of myself today. Also, I purchased a heart rate monitor today so I will be able to update you on my calories burned through exercise.


This week I will need to watch the eating out. I have plans for a movie and ice cream outing on Wednesday. I will plan for a low calorie dinner to allocate enough calories for ice cream. I also have plans for PF Changes on Friday night and I will check out their website for the healthiest option. There also might be beer on Friday night.

This week will be a challenge but I am back on track for my food journal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your friend and your voice of reasoning--please stay away from the bad snacks. Exchange the bad snacks with good snacks or something with low calories. You can do it. I believe in you.

NE

Anonymous said...

Let's just pack our dinner for Thursday. You identified what your obstacles were for the week and made a plan of action---that is awesome!!! You may even want to actually write down what you expect to have for the week for each meal and stick to this. I find this very difficult, but useful.

Good luck.

GH

RSS Subscribe