July 19, 2009

Nutrition

Weekly Update

I lost 2.2 pounds this week.


Monday

1900 Calories

Personal Training for 45 Minutes
I don't think that I turned on my heart rate monitor for this work out.

Bike Ride for 44 Minutes
306 Calories Burned
Heart Rate Zone 20 Minutes

Tuesday

1804 Calories

Wednesday

2615 Calories
I ate at Outback steakhouse for dinner and had a steak, bread, vegetables and cheese fries. I also had one of their small desserts. Peanut butter pie...YUM.

Thursday

1898

Walking 45 minutes at Lunch
Burned 396 Calories
Heart Rate Zone 20 Minutes

Biking for 1 Hour and 24 Minutes
Burned 745 Calories
Heart Rate Zone 20 Minutes

Friday

2155 Calories

Saturday

I did not count on this day. I went to Chicago and I ate out every meal.

Sunday

I am currently at 1300 calories and I will most likely eat another small meal.

Bike Riding in the rain and mud
Duration: 3 hours 19 minutes
1227 Calories Burned
Heart Rate Zone 30 Minutes
I think that I could have worked harder on this ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No you will not have a challenge in NY. Do you remember who you are going with? The person who eats bluberries, almonds and crackers for dinner!
Keep up the amazing work!

AL

RSS Subscribe