March 19, 2009

New Drug!

My new BFFF (NM) gave me a wonderful new drug today. Coca-Cola from our friends in Mexico made with real sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. This was the BOMB! I loved every taste as it hit my tongue. She got this special bottle at Fresh Market in Broadripple and it comes at a very dear cost. I know I will need to stay very far away from this store in the future as to not spend all of my money or consume hundreds of extra empty calories each day. Sorry, I couldn't get the photo rotated....I just couldn't figure out how!

2 comments:

ems said...

But, you know, once a month couldn't hurt. So, you know, if someone brought a couple to book club...

Anonymous said...

Fresh Market is the best store ever. You know you could just visit the one near your residence for your cola.

RSS Subscribe