November 16, 2008

Amusing Website

I had a friend over on Saturday for some inexpensive hang out time and she was telling me about this funny feature on the Mary Kay website. Apparently, you can go on the website and upload a photo of your face and then apply virtual make-up to it. This was the most hysterical thing I have done in a long time. I laughed for such a long time while we were playing with it. You can be serious or you can be crazy...it is up to you.

When we started on the website we were trying to be serious and applied makeup that would look good on my friend...then I took over the mouse and it deteriorated from there. They allow you to apply all types of face make up and apply different hairstyles and colors. If you are looking for a color change this could become a useful tool.

I dare you to try it my friends, you could find some new colors for yourself or just be extremely amused. Your Choice!

No comments:

RSS Subscribe