November 25, 2008

IPOD

OK...I know...I know...you have herd enough stories about my IPOD...but it is so precious to me...So I was adding more podcasts to listen to on my trip to Ohio and something horrible happened....I ran out of space (I am aware that this was a long, run on sentence). I never imagined that this would happen to me, I have a 30G. When I purchased the IPOD two years ago (September 22, 2006...This was an important day for me), I thought that my capacity had way exceeded my need. How could I be more wrong. I guess housing all of my music, photos, multiple podcasts and a couple movies taxes the memory card. So now I have to be more discriminating on my content. I can't just download any old item. If I really didn't care about my money I would buy another unit with tons more space...but my frugal nature will not allow me the luxury. I will just have to live with the full 30G unit.

If only I were rich! Or less concerned with the balance on my credit cards...If I was really concerned with the balance I would not be taking a trip to Europe next year.

No comments:

RSS Subscribe