November 27, 2008

Thankfulness on Thanksgiving

I know it is a cliche but I thought since today is Thanksgiving that I would put together a list of things that I am thankful for.

Mickey - my old geriatric cat (he is now a robust 15)

IPOD – I have been able to ingest music and podcasts much more easily with this great tool


Amazon Kindle – I know we still have paper books…but I love this little gadget. It also provides me with instant gratification of any book I might want to read.


DVR – Hurray to not being a slave to network TV times.


Friends with Similar Interests – Having the opportunity to see so many cultural events this year with a variety of friends has been great. It wasn’t that long ago that I had to cajole uninterested parties to these events.


Owning my own house – I am still amazed that I accomplished that task.

Seeing my family on the holidays - I feel like this needed to be on the list.....I had a nice visit with Traci today while we drove to Ohio



No comments:

RSS Subscribe