December 2, 2008

Email Critique

So this is in response to the email critique I received from an avid "Candace Adventures" fan. So read the item below in red…

Candy,
As you know I am a huge fan of your blog. Although I tend to skip through the blogs about the “Vampire Love,” I still am a huge fan. Well, I just read your latest “Christmas” blog and did enjoy the pictures…..I want you to know that I need more. Please do what you can to please your blog readers, I really would appreciate it. Think of it as your Christmas gift to me…..I mean your readers.
Thanks so much.
Txxxxxx

P.S. The Christmas movie starring the Grinch is “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” it’s not “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.”

Ok…I guess I am the only one really cares about the “Vampire Love” stories. I get it. Except that I am still going to post them because it has become a good place for me to list the books that I read. I have always wanted to track read books but I have never been able to devise a system that I was able to keep up with. I like posting them here and then I always have easy access wherever I am. So if you don’t like it…F..k You, just ignore it.

So now you want more text with the photos. I do these small “picture book” blogs for my nearly illiterate (attention deficit) readers who are not able to read more than two paragraphs at once. I am sorry that I cannot please everyone. I happen to like the longer more in-depth stories. So if you don’t like it…well you know, just ignore it.

OK..Ok..OK I did get the Grinch movie name wrong…so sue me. At least you know what I was talking about.

So please keep the critiques coming…just remember I might have a response back for you.


Yes...T....I was trying to be funny...No Offence


No comments:

RSS Subscribe