December 23, 2008

Condoms

Last week at work the accounting department played the secret Santa game. Every day we had to bring in a small present and surprise our secret Santa person. They wouldn’t know who we were until the end of the week at an Ice Cream Party when we revealed ourselves.

When I gave my Friday gift out at the ice cream party my person didn’t like it and seamed disappointed, she then re-gifted it to someone else. I felt bad about her not liking the bottle of pomegranate bath soap. She said that she only uses Dove because her skin is so sensitive and that is why she didn't keep it. I didn't want this person to be disappointed and I wanted to give her a better present or at least one she would like.



Now you are wondering why I titled this Condoms...come on be patient....wait for it....

Earlier in the week we (my secret Santa recipient and I) had a conversation that ended in us talking about her jar of colored condoms at home. I had though a couple of time it would be funny to give her some as a gag on Friday, but I thought it might be inappropriate at work. I told her this story on Friday when we exchanged our gifts and she laughed and she said I should of given her that instead of the pomegranate soap.

I decided to do it, (all the while knowing that it was inappropriate but not caring) and I stopped at CVS this morning at 8am. BTW…I was the only customer in the store and all of the employees wanted to help me due to their boredom. After I rid myself of the over helpful employee, I found the “Family Planning” section and looked over the extensive inventory. I was looking for something a little bit different to get a good laugh, but I didn’t see anything that was too weird. I chose a Trojan female pleasure product and drove to work.

When I got to work I walked over and gave it to her and she had a good long laugh. I think she really appreciated the late secret Santa gift. She said she would make good use of them. As I was walking away someone who heard us laughing asked if we were already talking about something dirty at 8:30am. I guess they could tell by our laugh.

I hope your secret Santa’s was good to you and made you laugh.

No comments:

RSS Subscribe