December 2, 2008

Christmas Decorations

On Saturday I spent several hours putting up the inside Christmas decorations at my house. The picture above shows Sparks new hang our spot. I guess he likes to guard the tree.



These are my dueling Santa Clauses...one on each table.


See the fake poinsettia in on the bottom shelf. Well Sparks and Mickey think that it was put there specifically for them to knock off and drag around the living room. IT IS FAKE....why do they like it so much.





My Rudolph collection. I love that Christmas cartoon. I just purchased a 4 DVD set of classic Christmas shows, Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Frosty Returns and The Grinch who Stole Christmas. I got all four for the bargain price of $12.73 and this included shipping.


Mickey and sparks...I guess they think that they are my Christmas presents.











Merry Christmas!!!







No comments:

RSS Subscribe